Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WOWEE, LOOK WHAT I RECEIVED!! THANKS LISA!!

Wowee, I just received this gorgeous blog award from my very dear new friend and fellow Design Team member Lisa:http://lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/ Thank so much Lisa. She passed it along to five blogs of women that she said inspired her. I was on her list. Wow!!!!So now it is my turn.

When you receive this "Beautiful Blog Award" you are to list five things you like to do and pass it along to five other deserving blogs.
My Five things I like to do:
1. I luuuuuuuuv to Illustrate and create!! (Who would have guessed!!)

2. I like to read, almost anything I can get my hands on!!
3. I luuuuuuv to swim in the sea!!

4. I luuuuuuuuuuv to help others whenever I can!!
5. I luuuuuuuuuuuv BLOGGING!!
My 5 blogs I am passing it onto:

You guys inspire me!
1.Cindy : http://royalthings.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Wendy, that was so sweet of you to think of me!!..Thank you so much!!hugs..

Lorraine A said...

Oh thanks so much Wendy :-) You are so nice to think of me,,, I really appreciate this :-)

I am on holiday at the mo so will pop this on my blog next week :-)

thanks x x
Lorraine x x

Lisa Foster said...

Thank you so much Wendy!!! YOU inspire ME! I feel so honored! I'll pass this on very shortly!
Hugs, Lisa