Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Charlie Harvest - Clear Dollar Stamps September Release

Yay, the September releases are now available at Clear Dollar Stamps and I have some great images to share with you over the next couple of weeks!!
This box was made using Charlie Harvest Time Stamp set. I sn't he adorable. I used Tombow markers to watercolor him and added a glaze over the top for a shine!! What's more I am giving this box away with my September blog candy!!
All CDStamps Used: Charlie Harvest Stamp Set

CS and Papers: Bazzill & DV
Ink: Memories
Markers: Tombow
Acces & Embellishments:Stickles, Versamark ink, UTEE, ribbon
Coloring medium: Watercolor
Special Techniques: Paper tole
I also ommited to post this other one I made using one of the great August stamp set from Clear Dollar stamps!! This set has so many possibilities as there is such a great range!! It's called Sweet Symphony Stamp set and also used their sheet music stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget about my candy!!
Hugs
Wendy

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Wendy!! These are fantastic!!! I love that Charlie Harvest box!!! The violin card is so gorgeous too! You rock, as usual! Hugs, Lisa

Kath said...

I WANT that box!! LOL It is soooo cute!! Everyone should go make their own box and let poor "craft challenged" me win. LOL

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...the Charlie Harvest box is drop dead gorgoeus!!!!! Such gorgeous coloring, colors, design...I love every little detail on this beauty!!!!

Rachel said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Love this box!! you did such a GOREOUS job with it. you violin card is sooo beautiful! i love all your stitching on both.
hugs,
Rachel

Vana63 said...

Luv your Charlie Box, Adorable! Thanx for giving the chance to win him :-)

Laurie tx stamper said...

Oh the Charlie box is SO darling! And the violin card is so very pretty!