Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Get Off Your Tuffet - Clear Dollar Stamps


Another Deeeeeeeelightful stamp set from the September releases this month over at Clear Dollar Stamps. This set is called Get Off Your Tuffet and Celebrate and is designed by the super talented Shawne Arnold.

I made the card first and then found these great daily planners and thought that would make a great coordinating gift set!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

All CDStamps Used: Get off your tuffet Stamp Set

CS and Papers: Bazzill & DV
Ink: Memories
Markers: Tombow
Acces & Embellishments:Stickles,pearls,brads,stickles, fabric flowers and punched leaves
Coloring medium: Watercolor
Special Techniques: Paper tole

Hugs
Wendy

7 comments:

the funkie junkie said...

Sooo CUTE, Wendy!! Darling image and love the papers you chose to go with it. Terrific card!!

Cassie said...

Ohhhh, I love it! Her bling is spectacular ;D

Cindy said...

Isn't she cute! I love the colors of your card, Wendy!

True :) said...

Super cute Wendy! I love the set. You did Shawne proud!

True :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawne said...

Oh Wendy, you did do me proud! LOL! I love it really, I don't know why I never think of purple, it's beautiful she looks so girly and sweet!

Laurie tx stamper said...

This is So adorable! Love the string of pearls around the panel and of course the coloring and sewing accents are fabulous!