Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

MY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!

My Oh My!! I have been keeping something to myself for some time now and today I am thrilled to be able to share my news with you all!!


I am soooooooo excited to announce that I have joined the team of fabulous Illustrators over at Clear Dollar Stamps. My new range of Clear Arcylic Stamps is to be called Louby Loo Creations.

Every month I will share with you the new designs available!! If you luuuuuuuuuuv my digis!! I sure think you will be excited about these!!

Even more exciting I can preview my very first set with you today, which will be available to order over at Clear Dollar Stamps on October 1st!! Please welcome Billy and Maggie Fun Fall, a a great set which consists of a total of 11 stamps!!

Billy and Maggie Fall Fun (set of 11)link will be active October 1st!!

©images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Below I have added a couple of designs I have made with this set!! I hope you like them!!







I also wanted to share a couple of designs my DT have come up with too!! Please visit their blogs and leave them some luv for their fabby creations and hard work!!


Cindy - Royal Things




Cindy - Royal Things
Other previews of this set are available from the following CDS DT too, so please stop by and see their gorgeous work too!!
Laurie Wilson - Clearly Delightful
Stacy Morgan - Twinshappy
Katie Renz - My Paper Haven
The exciting part about my new line of rubber stamps is that all my other designs are still available in Digital format over at Digital Delights!!I will be back in a few days with more details pics of Billy and Maggie Fun Fall!!
Luv to hear from you guys!! Please leave a comment!!
Hugs
Wendy

15 comments:

Anita said...

This is wonderful news! The set is so cute.

Ria said...

Congratulations Wendy :) the stamps are soo cute :)

hugs Ria

Cassie said...

Congratulations, Wendy, they are adorable ;D

Candy F. said...

Billie and Maggie are so cute and I really enjoyed creating with them. Congratulations on your new venture.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Congrats Wendy! I so love the Billy and Maggie set, its totally cute and fun to play with. these samples are very fallish and fun!

Katie Renz said...

Yay Wendy! Congrats girl :) Lovee your samples too.

Laurie tx stamper said...

Congratuulations Wendy! What adorable cards! There are so many options too, so cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Congratulations Wendy. I am excited for you. CDS is lucky to have you. I love Billy and Maggie. And I love all your wonderful cards you made. You go girl.

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Congratulations Wendy, what an exciting time for you. These guys and gals sure are cute. Jane

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Wendy, Congratulations on joining the Clear Dollar team!! I am really excited to have you along. Your stamps are just adorable! These kids - too cute! They are a must have for sure! Can't wait to see more from you!!

Dawn B. said...

Congratulations. So exciting. These stamps are so cute. Can't wait to see all the creations with them..TFS

The Digi Shack said...

Wendy that is fantastic! Congrats!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

A big CONGRATS!

:-)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I came by to check on the blog candy, and found out some Wonderful News! Congratulations!!

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Wendy!!! Your new designs are sooo cute!!!!! I just got mine and can't wait to ink them up!!!!