Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Billy & Maggie Fun Fall

Thought you all might enjoy seeing a more detailed look at the box and tag set I made using my newest stamp set, Billy & Maggie Fun Fall which is only available at Clear Dollar Stamps.



I started off with a plain board book shaped box (from Hobby Lobby) and then covered it is patterned paper and ribbon.



I added the ribbon at the side to keep the box closed



Fun Fall Maggie was colored with Copics which I stamped twice and then added pop dots to give her dimension. Then I placed her on an oval cut out using my Scalloped Oval Nestabilities. Front of box was also stitched.



Definitely need something to put in the box so I made 4 coordinating gift tags using the little dog from the Billy & Maggie Fun Fall set.



The dog was colored with copics and the leaves glittered wtih stickles.  The cards were also stitched both inside and out.


I even glittered his scarf


Back off box was also covered in coordinating paper.

The set below is available from Clear Dollar Stamps


© images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps

I have also entered this into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamp Challenge - Sugar & Spice / Frogs and Snails (use boy or girl)
The Forever Friends Challenge Blog - the colors of Autumn
My Time to Craft Challenge - Purrfect Pets
Charisma Cardz - Decoupage
Cute Card Thursday - A First (First Fall project of 2009!!)
One Stop Craft Challenge - Autumn Inspiration

Hope you enjoyed it, and please leave me a comment to let me know what you think!!
Hugs
Wendy



20 comments:

Cassie said...

What a cute little box, Wendy ;D

craftykitten said...

Hi Wendy,
Oh my this is simply gorgeous. What a lovely idea.

Hugz
Dawn xx

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is adorable Wendy! I love the box and the colors are gorgeous.

Rachel said...

Wendy,
this is GORGEOUS!! wow lots of detail work.I guess it helps that that set is just so darn cute too, right!! Beautiful job.
hugs,
Rachel

Lesley said...

Beautiful box and tags! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sally said...

Lovely box and tags. Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Clever creations! Great take on the Whimsy Challenge! Festive and fun fall colors too! Thanks for playing along!

Janna :)

Lisa Foster said...

What an absolutely stunning project Wendy! I LUUUUVVV the sparkle!

It's always so fun to see what colors you choose for your own images!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Lara said...

This is fabulous Wendy. Love the cute doggie featured on your cards. Love the colors.

Annie said...

love the warm colours on your card and thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Terrie B x said...

Such a beautiful Box:)
Thankyou for letting us use your gorgeous stamps...
I completly loved creating with them...
I know the children will love their cards too!!!:)
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Candy F. said...

I love how your box and tags turned out!

made by fifi said...

great box and tags - love the sparkly scarf - thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

JanJ said...

Beautiful box, just love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab card Wendy! Love the fun fall colors and those sweet new images! Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

Tracey said...

Fabulous! This would make a perfect gift :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Denise Clark said...

This is adorable! Your little Maggie looks like she is welcoming everyone!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a fab idea - love it! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Donna said...

fabulous creation, wow. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

Aino said...

Nice work.