Followers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day Three Previews at Clear Dollar Stamps

Today I get to share with you another of my new Stamp sets I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps. This set is called Just Chillin'


A really versatile set of 13 stamps. The stamps can be used individually or together to create some really great scenes. For this card I used the north pole sign, 3 little penguins and the sledding polar bear on his wreath.


There are also 6 different sentiments to choose from this set!!
I colored the images with Copics and of course it wouldn't be a Christmas card without an lots of stickles!!


The set will be available from Clear Dollar Stamps from November 1st


Just Chillin'
© images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Dont forget to stop by and see other great previews of this set from




See you all on Sunday for the fabulous New Release and come other surprises over at Clear Dollar Stamps!!

Dont forget its Freebie Friday at Digital Delights. Hop on over for the info!!
Hugs
Wendy

7 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm FINALLY able to visit your blog, Wendy! This is such a fun set. . .soooo cute! Such fun details on your card, I just love those rolling snowy hills ;D

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Hee hee Oh this is totally FUN! I need to get this set, I now regret it. lol Love your coloring and the fun scene!

Angela (jellybean74) said...

Loving this set!!! So much fun to work with.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I love the penguin! Just perfect for the cards I like to make.

Your card amazes!!! Look at all that stamping!!!

Fabulous!!

:-)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Wendy, this card is just too cute! Love all these characters! You really do a great job bringing these guys to life. Love all the sewing. Great job!!

Rosemary said...

Oh these are adorable!!..too cute and screams fun!!

Dianne said...

WOW Wendy, this card is just full of life and fun !! These little guys are so cute. Love the stitching.