Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day Two Previews at Clear Dollar Stamps

Day Two of previews for the November release at Clear Dollar Stamps!! Today I have a couple of sets to share with you!! and some challenges entered too!! So be sure to scroll all the way down!! I'd hate for you to miss anything here!!

I have a couple of new sets out from my Louby Loo Creations for Clear Dollar Stamps and the set I am previewing today is called Billy and Maggie Carolers!! (link will be active on the 1st!!)

I made this one using a masking technique and I actually managed to take pics of the process!! Soooooooooo I hope to share with you a tutorial on this in the next few weeks!!


The set comes with 4 different sentiment choices. I used "Sing a Joyful Song of Christmas" and added inside a little brass bookplate which I secured with red brads.


I colored the images with Copics and added some liquid applique to the trim of Maggies Dress and Cape. As always with my Christmas cards I had to apply a touch of stickles!!

Billy & Maggie Carolers (Set of 13)

©images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

Stop by Louby Loo Creations DT to see more fantastic samples:

AND

I have entered this into the following challenges
Allsorts - Furry Friends (my cute little dog!!)
One Stop Craft - Celebration (Christmas is coming!!)
Our Creative Card Corner - Holiday Book or Movie (A Christmas Carol)
Daring Cardmakers - Favorite Things (Spellbinders, DCWV, Copics, Stickles & Ribbon)
Cuttlebug Challenge - Favorite Things (Billy & Maggie Carolers)
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle - Stickles and DCWV Papers and Ribbon
Papertake Weekly - Spots and Stripes (Striped Paper)
Winter Wonderland - Your choice

Wow that was a a lot of challenges!! Anyway back to the previews and the second preview I have a another adorable set, this time it's another favorite of mine, Charlie Nativity by Laurie Wilson. These will also be released at Clear Dollar Stamps on the 1st.


For this one I stamped the images twice and colored them with tombow markers. The images have been raised with foam dots to create dimension. I dont know if the photo shows it really well but the images have been painted over with Shimmerz and they really sparkle!!


I created the barn using one of My Cuttlebug folders and went over the raised part with markers!! Sentiment which comes with this stamp set reads "Away in a Manger"

Dont forget that we also have a brand spankin new sketch over at Delightful Sketches and a fabulous sponsor:




They are very kindly donating a $15 dollar store certificate to one lucky winner!! Also a chance to be our next Guest Designer!! So be sure to get your entries in, here's Sketch #10


See you tomorrow for more previews and some news on our Freebie Fridays!!
Hugs
Wendy

24 comments:

Teri said...

Both cards are lovely ... what fabulous stamps you've used!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

TesaB said...

Great cards and really, really cute stamps!

brenda said...

Hi Wendy

Loveley makes and these stamps dp look great 'must haves'.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Teri said...

Hiya Wendy, nice to see you here!
These new stamps are fabulous!!
Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

True :) said...

Super cute cards Wendy Loo!
I just love the new set you illustrated!
You are rockin' the stamp world my friend!

snap_scrap_stamp said...

Beautiful cards, Wendy! Congratulations on your new release!!

Lisa Foster said...

These are fabulous! I love all the sparkle! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

The Stamper's Touch said...

Such wonderful cards Wendy!!! I love Billy & Maggie!!! I see a fun sketch too I'll have to try!!!

Linda

Iris said...

Great cards with really cute stamps.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Iris and the DT

Lynda said...

Fabulous card - love all of the details. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers and Winter Wonderland this week.

Lynda xxx

Rachel said...

Wow wendy, these cards are fabulous!!you did a beautiful job. I LOVE all the sparkle. your new set is absolutely precious! i love working with it!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa said...

I love this stamp set, thanks so much for letting me be apart of the big release

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wendy I am so proud of you, this new stamp set is amazing! I just love the carolers and the pets that go with them :)
This card would be perfect for the new challenge at The Pixie Cottage. You should enter!

Debs said...

Hi Wendy - two great cards.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Angela (jellybean74) said...

Great work Wendy!! Love your new sets this month.

Katie Renz said...

Another cute set Wendy! Love your samples too!

Lorraine A said...

Oh Wendy !! these are just gorgeous !!:-) It seems like such a long time since I visited you, I am staying a while for a catch up now :)

Hope I can visit more often now things have settled a bit ,,, :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge x x x

Luv
Lols x x x

Cassie said...

very sweet!
thanks for joining in at cuttlebug challenge!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Shawne said...

really great card samples wendy,I like your sketch! your new realeses are so cute and festive too!

Pascale said...

Two great sets of stamps and two great cards thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week hugs Pascale

Denise Clark said...

What wonderful, cute images! Love them! You did a wonderful job of showcasing them with your cards!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

What gorgeous cards, I just love all your sparkly bits !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the SSC DT x

Laurie tx stamper said...

VERY pretty! WOw, you amaze me with coloring and sewing with each thing you make! You are a master challenge combiner too!

Jill said...

beautiful cards thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx