Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Freebie Friday at Digital Delights


Managed to get in card this week using my latest illustration for Digital Delights Freebie Friday


As you can see I called him Mr Christmoose!! He comes with the sentiment too!! The great thing about Digital Stamps is their versatility to resize!! I decided to make the sentiment bigger and then place Mr Christmoose on to of the two OO's. I have made his legs bend by placing some foam dots on his shoes and lifting them up a bit!

The inside of the card has a pocket to hold a gift card and I also placed Mr Christmoose to make it look like he was coming out of the pocket!!

I have entered this into the following challenge

Sketch Saturday - Used their Sketch

5 comments:

Craftyanny said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just so sweet Wendy, a gorgeous card
Anne x

Lisa Foster said...

This is so gorgeous! Your details are just amazing! Love, love, Looove this image! Sooo CUTE!
Hugs,
Lisa

Beautiful Greetings said...

This is an amazing card Wendy! I love your image for this weeks freebie! What a generous freebie, image and sentiment!

Linsey said...

Wendy dear, that is much much more than a mere CARD. It is a most spectacular work of art and I'm so completely in love with it, its ridiculous!!! Absolutely stunning work and extremely inspiring! thank you for sharing your marvelous talents with the world! we are so lucky! hugs and happy sunday!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute image, Wendy, and I love how you showcased him on this AWESOME card!!! Beautiful design with the colors, papers, layout, and all the wonderful details!!!