Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ghost Billy & His Balloon Bats - Freebie Friday at Digital Delights!! and a lot of challenges!!

UPDATE!! - JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS CARD HAS BEEN FEATURED ON SNR - CARD UNIVERSE THIS WEEK!! Thanks so much Cheryl!!

Hi all!! Just wanted to share with you a card made using my newest Illustration for our Freebie Friday over at Digital Delights!!


The image is called Ghost Billy and his Bat Balloons!! I printed him out twice and colored them both with Copics!! I then edged his ghost sheet with Stickles!! The first layer was cut using my circular nesties and then the second Billy!! was added using my pop dots. I also did this with the bats!! This gives the card great dimension.

I used my Cricut to cut out the word BOO and adhered it to the card front!! I also used my new Martha Stewart Loopy Punch, which I think is sooooooooo cool!!, and then finished off with some ribbon and crystals.

I also used my loopy punch inside and used my Cricut again for the inside words!!

I have also entered the card into the 11 following challenges:

Papercraft Planet - Sketch
2 Red Bananas - use Purple, Black and  Orange
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Use punches or die cuts
My Time to Craft - Quick and Cute
Digital Tuesday - Halloween
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Stitching and Buttons
Papertake Weekly - The Dark Side
Caardvarks - Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Spookfest
Allsorts - Halloween
ABC - F is for Flying (my balloon bats!!)

Have a great Friday and please leave a comment, I luv to hear what you think!! and also get to visit more blogs that way too!!
Hugs
Wendy

24 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Wendy

What a fab ghost and brill card.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Wendy, what a gorgeous card. Love the fun image and the colour scheme is stunning. Fab papers and the layout is perfect. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa Foster said...

This is fantastic Wendy! Such pretty paper & colors! Love the sparkle! You always put so much TLC into your cards! This image is adorable too...definitely one of my faves!
Hugs,
Lisa

Craftyanny said...

Wow Wendy, lurve, lurve, lurve it!!!!
Well done on all those challenges too
Anne x

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Love the design and its a great take on the challenge. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Challenge this week and hope to see you at the next challenge.
Hugs
Desire
(ABC DT member)

True :) said...

Cute card Wendy!
Way to go on all of the challanges!
Hugs,
True :)

Gro said...

Gorgeous halloween card

Thank you for playing with us at Allsorts

Annie said...

fabulous Halloween card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Rachel said...

Awesome card Wendy! WOW!! eleven challenges,FABULOUS job.
hugs,
Rachel

lauren said...

what a fabulously fun and *SPARKLY* halloween card!!!

Lesley said...

Billie is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Debs said...

Hi Wendy
Fab Halloween card - love the image and your Martha Stewart punch - need to get myself one of those lol!!!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Good luck in all the other challenges as well.
Take care
Debs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this one very much that image is great thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeanette - said...

What a great card! I love all the details and that fabulous punch! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!

Wendy said...

This is an absolutely adorable card! There is is much going on - I love all that detail. Very cute image, too. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy love the stitching detail too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

POPPET said...

This is just gorgeous i do love the colours you have used, great job on our theme, thanks for joining us at cupcake, hugs pops x

made by fifi said...

fab cute card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

Kr├╝mel said...

This is totally amazing - outside and inside! The image is so cute and I love how you put on the saying!

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

Kathrin aka Kruemel

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

dstandard said...

Fabulous card! Love it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome card Wendy! Love the image and all the fun details. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy this week! :)

Julie said...

A fab card Wendy, I love the inside. I've just seen that you made the Top 5 on Cupcake Craft Challenge.
Julie x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous work - love it! Thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!