Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Its New Releases over at Digital Delights TODAY!!!


Todays the day!! For NEW RELEASES  over at Digital Delights!! So be sure to pop over and see what new images are now in the store!!


I made this card using the new Billy and Maggie Pilgrims. They have been decoupaged to make them 3 dimensional.

I added a glittered bookplate at the bottom with "Happy Thanksgiving" Sentiment


Inside of the card has a pocket to put a gift card or memento inside!!

I hope you like it and dont forget to visit Digital Delights and also visit the rest of the DT's blogs to see what fabulous creations they have made too!!


Stop by tomorrow for some fabulous previews for the upcoming Clear Dollar Stamps Release!!
Have a fun day!!
Hugs
Wendy




8 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Wendy,

Lovely card with the new images.

Ali x

True :) said...

Love the new digis Wendy Loo Hoo!
Your card is very pretty too!
Hugs,
True :)

Dianne said...

The new digis are fabulous. This card is so pretty. I love the pocket on the inside.

Lisa Foster said...

I LOVE this, Wendy! These two are so adorable! Well, all the images are! I can never have a favorite, because I love them all!
So cute how you made her skirt! See...there's that genius thing again! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Rachel said...

Your card is fabulous Wendy!! such cute images, i'm loving them. the inside of your card is gorgeous.
hugs,
Rachel

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card Wendy. I absolutely love the inside. The new images are great.
Julie x

Jacquie said...

WOW!! Look at ALL that detail!! This creation is AMAZING Wendy!! I LOVE everything about it!! The inside is FANTASTIC!! Hope you are well!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Katie said...

Super work Wendy!
I love all the new designs and the Pilgrims are so cute!