Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

LEARNING NEW TECHNIQUES

I just luv to learn new techniques etc ( am sure you all do too!!).




Soooooooooooo, I signed up for Kim Teasdales Sponged background class over at My Creative Classroom,(have always loved your techniques Kim, and yay I can finally learn how to do them!!).  It is fantastic!! You have done a wonderful job Kim!!

I highly recommend this site, there are a lot of interesting courses and they are all very reasonably priced!!
Whats great also is you can sign up even if the course has begun and you take all the lessons at your leisure!!

Way to go Teacher Kim!!

1 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Okay Wendy, this is getting scary...I JUST signed up over there 2 days ago after reading about this site on Pickled Paper Designs!!! You're right, MCC rocks..they have classes on everything!