Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Single Moments Make Great Memories



When I saw this image I knew I just had to make a card with it!! These little kids look just adorable!!



The images are decoupaged to create 3D effect and some stickles added to give it some sparkle.


Thought this sentiment was appropriate with the card!!


Coordinating inside which is all hand stitched!!

I also want to remind everyone about our challenge site Delightful Sketches!!


Sketch #8 is open until Thurdsay and we have a great prize PLUS the chance to be our next Guest Designer over at Digital Delights!! So come on over and get your entries in!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Wendy

8 comments:

Candy F. said...

Oh Wendy -- I love the pilgrim images. They look so sweet and innocent. The card is beautiful.

Lisa Foster said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Wendy! I love the little Pilgrims...they are so adorable!
Happy Saturday! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

True :) said...

What a cute image! You really put the wow factor into this card my friend! LOVE it!
Hugs,
True :)

Rachel said...

WOW!!absolutely gorgeous card Wendy!!
Hugs,
Rachel

the funkie junkie said...

Wendy, this card is absolutely darling! Those little Pilgrims are so sweet and you have done a great job coloring them! I love the rich fall colors too!

Dianne said...

Wendy, I love this card. You did such a great job with the layout and coloring. The stitching is fabulous !!

Shawne said...

How sweet and beautiful Wendy! Of course I always love browns!

Edith said...

Wow Wendy! Image is beautiful, stitching is great. What a wonderful card!
:)