Followers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Billy & Maggie Carolers Masking Tutorial

Last week I promised you I would share with you how I made my Billy and Maggie Carolers card.

This is the set that I used

©images Wendy Hall 2009 designed for Clear Dollar stamps LLC

Finished card

I started off by stamping the dog on white cardstock and heat embossing it.

I then stamped him again on colored cardstock (the color just makes it easier to see what you have done!!)
The image on the pink card is then cut out.

I then put a small piece of tape on the back and then placed him on top of the original stamped image.

Then I took Maggie and then stamped her in the position I wanted.

Then repeat the same process for Maggie and keep repeating until I had the scene that I wanted.

This is how it looked after I removed the pink card.

I cute out the circle using my round Nestabilites Die and colored in the lampost and used prismacolors and gamsol for the background. I then stamped the main images again and colored them.

The images were put in place with foam dots.


Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!! Dont forget to stop by Digital Delights to see our Day Two Sneak Peaks and we also have a new Tutorial up too!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs
Wendy

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a great tutorial. I love the scene and love it even more cut in the shape of the circle and then adhered the images on top with dimensionals. Thank you.

Laurie tx stamper said...

I like how you showed how to do this! Such sweetness in this caroling card!