Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

A few things to share and a few challenges

I have been pretty busy this week and finally found tha time to actually post some of the things I had been working on!!


I made this card using one of the Christmas releases from Digital Delights, she is called Mrs Rosie Claus and I used a side step card as the template!! There are two matching tags and on one there is a delicious yummny recipe.

I thought this was a lot of fun to make. Once I had finished making the card I realized that it wouldn't fit in a regular box envelope, so I measure my way to creating a cooridinating box!!
I also entered it into the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Holiday wishes
Papertake Weekly - Use a digi
Spoonful of Sugar - Create a Scene
Charizma Card - Merry & Bright
Cute Card Thursday - Glitter
One Stop Craft - Cards for kids


I have been wanting to try a scrapbook layout for some time. So I finally got down to it!! It was a lot of fun creating the scene.

I used a combination of images, some from Digital Delights

and the other from my Just Chillin set which is available at Clear Dollar Stamps.
I entered it in to the following challenges:

Pollycraft Monday - no cards allowes
Stamp with Stampavie - not a card


The last card I made was again using my Just Chillin' set and I used the sketch from Delightful Sketches.


I entered it into the following challenges:
365 cards - Hat
Color Create - Blue, Silver & White
Cupcake Craft - Snow
Spoonful of Sugar - Create a Scene
Charizma Cards -  Merry & Bright
Cute Card Thursday - Glitter
One Stop Craft - Cards for Kids
Allsorts - Bling

Hope you having a fun weekend!!
Hugs
Wendy

24 comments:

Rachel said...

Wendy,
these are ALL soooo Awesome!! gosh, i can kick myself for not getting this set when i should have. lol~
big hugs,
Rachel

Rose said...

all are fantastic! and the bear with the penguins is too cute :0)

Sue said...

all these creations are beautiful and so different,really loving the layout,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Heather said...

Wow, you've been busy! Gorgeous creations. Heather

Craftyanny said...

oh Wendy it's lovely to see your work!!!!!!!!
All beautiful creations
hugs
Anne x

Sally said...

You certainly have been busy and your cards are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Edith said...

What a wonderful work, Wendy! Really beautiful!
:)

made by fifi said...

fab creations - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

Lesley said...

Lots of lovely work! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

scrappyjan said...

Beautiful work..........
thank you for joining us at Colour Create.. hugs, Janiel

fabricbutterfly said...

Look at you doing such a great job on combining all those challenges with such beautiful work, just amazing!!!!

BA said...

wonderful creation wendy
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Ellie said...

What gorgeous creations Wendy! Love all of them.

Lisa Lara said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! What amazing scrapbook pages using your own images. How cool is that. You created your very own winter wonderland Wendy. Beautiful cards. Love Rosie with her plate of cookies!!!!

True :) said...

Wendy Loo Hoo has been a very busy girl! Just look at all the pretties! I especially like the SB layout! Awesome!
Hugs,
True :)

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow, Wendy! All of your creations are fabulous! Thanks for sharing at DTC!

Daniele said...

what stunning designs you have been busy love them all thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Vee said...

A beautiful group of cards, just perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Valoudesbois said...

c'est magnifique, j'adore !!!!!

Jill said...

wow they are all absolutely stunning love the DP and images you've used thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Deanne said...

WOW - absolutely stunning! I love all of your details - beautiful colouring - your stitching is amazing! And I need you to teach me how to tie a bow - yours is perfect! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne and the entire Colour Create Design Team

steph said...

That's lovely Wendy! Thanks for joining us for the Papertake Weekly Challenge x

Allison said...

they are all fab
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Dena said...

How fun! Your card is adorable. Great use of the colors this week! Thanks for joining Colour Create. We're so glad you did!!!! Hugs,Dena