Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Skiing Pippin Card and Journal set


Wow I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything here in almost a week!!


I made this card and diary set using Skiin Pippin. Image is one of my November releases from Digital Delights

Pippins coat and hat has LOTS of stickles on it and is very sparkly. I also found these great HUGE red crytals, which I added to each corner.

I decided to make a coordinating 2010 diary to go with the card!!

I have entered this into the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - Sketch
365 Cards - Red and Green
Rosie and Dee's Challenge - Red, Green and Bling
2 Red Bananas - Xmas Card
Color Create - Red, Green and white
Cupcake Craft - Red and Green
Stamp with fun - Christmas
Cuttlebug Spot - Winter
Pollycraft - Christmas
Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Xmas Crackers
ABC - H (for holidays)
Charizma cards - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and as always I luv to read your comments!!
Hugs
Wendy

15 comments:

Edith said...

What a cute image, Wendy! Very nice set.
:)

Rose said...

super cute!! and fyi it is snowing on your blog! lol how cool you got it to do that :0)

Sally said...

Fantastic creation. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Shawne said...

How ver very cute Wendy, Pippin is adorable!

Lisa Lara said...

Cute cute cute cute Wendy. I just love Pippin. He is one of my favorites. What cute ideas.

Nixe07 said...

What a gorgeous christmas set. Love the cute image.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Oh WOW!!! This is beautiful! Mr Linky seems to have been playing up for you, so I've added you to the list manually.

Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's with this lovely work!!!

Saskia :)

True :) said...

Super cute Wendy Loo! Pipin is adorable!
Hugs,
True :D

Chris said...

Wonderful set! Congrats on the article
in "Scrap Street"magazine!

Cindy said...

These are fantastic, Wendy! Pippin is one of my faves!

Dianne said...

Ahhh, this is so cute. I like the name Pippin and this is a beautiful set.

brenda said...

Hi Wendy

What fabolous creations, clever you.

Thank you for sharing them with us at Rosie D's.

B x

Gloria Stengel said...

Holy Christmas mouse, Batman! These are stunning, Wendy! You know I love Pippin! I hope Santa brings me more Pippin stamps. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards this week!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Wendy!!!! This is just the cutest set!!! I love skiing Pipin! Gorgeous colors and design! Way to go on all those challenges too..wow!!
Hugs,
Lisa