Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Things to share

Thought I would share with you today a couple of things I had been working on!


The first was this mini mailbox, which I decorated. I then made 4 matching little gift tags to fit inside. The image on the gift tags is "Let you Light Shine Pippin" and you can get him from Digital Delights.


My second creation was this double scrapbook layout!! I was talking with a friend the other day about making tear bears!! and it got me thinking I hadn't made any for the longest time so I decided to make a Christmas layout using them!!


The first page features Mommy and her little boy in his PJ's along with a paper pieced fireplace with stockings galore!!


The second page features Santa and his sack of toys. I made him a big comfy armchair to sit in. His sack of holds a paper pieced Teddy, candy cane, basketball and rag doll (with real rag doll hair!!) There is also a paper pieced tree with string lights and a little peek a boo girl at the top of the photo mat!!

Thanks for stopping by and as always I'd luv you to leave a comment.
Hugs
Wendy

8 comments:

Lisa said...

wonderful job Wendy, very cute!!!

Rachel said...

What a cute little mailbox and tag set, i love how you decorated the mailbox. Okay now that layout i LOVE it!! those tear bears are soooo FABULOUS!!! they go perfectly with all the images you used. i'm just speechless Wendy! absolutely gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Rachel

Chris said...

The scrapbook set is awesome. Makes me want to start making some again!

Cindy said...

Wow, Wendy! You've been busy and these are all fabulous!!

Craftyanny said...

omg Wendy, your l/o is stunning!!!!!
Love it, all bright and Christmassy. What can I say about them bears apart from GORGEOUS!!!
Anne x

True :) said...

You have been busy my friend!
Love your latest projects. The mailbox is my fave though.
Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
True :)

Nicola said...

Hi Wendy,

Your projects are stunning and inspiring. I have stopped by to thank you for sharing your fabulous images and sponsoring us again at the Creative Card Crew this week.
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

snap_scrap_stamp said...

Wow, Wendy!! LOVE the mailbox and layout! So festive and fun!!