Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day Two of January 2010 New Releases for Louby Loo Creations at Clear Dollar Stamps

Hi all, I am sooooooooo excited to share with you my new designs for Louby Loo Creations at Clear Dollar Stamps. Over the next 3 days the Louby Loo Design Team and the Clear Dollar Stamps Design team will be showcasing previews of the New Stamps available from Clear Dollar Stamps on January 1st!!

I am delighted to be able to let you see my very first clear acrylic set of my much loved Raccoons. This set is called Lovin' Ridley and Rosie. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did bringing them to you!!


© images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

As always the design team have brought you some fabulous samples........




Cindy - Royal Things










Rosalien - Card Fun

Some of the Clear Dollar Stamp Design Team are also previewing this set today, which you can preview by visiting their sites below:



Have a great day and see you back here tomorrow for Day 3 of more previews for my Louby Loo Creations range only available at Clear Dollar Stamps

Hugs
Wendy

5 comments:

True :) said...

I just love this set Wendy Loo! I have only used 1 image so far because I am soooo busy but look forward to creating with the others soon! Your card and those of your DT are super cute! Congrats on another stamp release!
Hugs,
True :D

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Wendy..me again....I left a comment about your fabulous card over on DD, but it's so wonderful..you deserve TWO!!!

Everyone's card are awesome!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Wendy! This is set is just too cute girl! Love all these images! They are just wonderful! I didn't get this set so this will have to be an order for me! It's a must have - great job girl!!

Rachel said...

This is such a cute set Wendy, and the DT did such a fabulous job.
hugs,
Rachel

Faith S. said...

Wendy, your card is amazing!! Congratulations on the new release, I LOVE this set! Happy New Year!!