Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Digital Delights Christmas Sale, A New Release and some creations!!


 Digital Delights have 50% off all their images until midnight Wednesday December 9th!! Be sure to grab these images at this fantastic price while you can!!

Digital Delights also have a new set of "Christmas Toppers", which as always I had a lot of fun illustrating.  What's great about this set is that they come in either black and white where you color them or you can buy a pre-colored set which I think is just fantastic at this time of year when we are all so busy but still want to send out our handmade gifts!!
Below are some things I have made with the colored set!!



I just adore these Easel cards. They are so pretty to display as well as being able to write your own personal message in!! I used the pre colored Santa Topper and the Digital Delights sentiment from the Christmas Sentiment Set.

I added foam dots to the back of Santa to make him stand out!!
I also entered this card into Caardvarks Challenge where their requirements was to use something Digital on your card!! So my illustrations covered that!!


Ornament or gift card (opens up so you can leave a message inside) using elf topper. I used the Christmas sentiment set and trimmed it down a bit to fit the elf. This one I entered into the No Time to Stamp Challenge as it fit their tag requirement!!


Another Easel card using the Snowman Topper. I found some great snowman paper by My Minds Eye and thought it looked great in the backrground!! I also used Digital Delights Christmas Sentiment set


I entered this into the Stamp Something Challenge where they wanted something Glitzy!! So my abundance of stickles and pink crystals covered thi too!!


Ornament or gift card using Reindeer topper. Again I used the Christmas sentiment set from Digital Delights but trimmed to sentiment around the outside so I just had th circle of reindeers!!


I hope you have enjoyed this post and that perhaps the colored versions will help you get ahead!! All images are now for sale at our Digi Shop over at Digital Delights!!
Have a super fabby and creative weekend!!
Hugs
Wendy

7 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

OH gosh, these are all just darling!!! I love the sweeet images you're using - too fun for the holidays! GREAT projects and so glad you played along with our Stamp Simply Challenge!!!

Amy said...

What great cards!! That little reindeer is just the cutest image.

Gina said...

Great projects, I love that elf!!

Sue-ann said...

Great cards and use of the digi elements!!

Edith said...

Your digis are so sweet, Wendy. I love your reindeer:)

True :) said...

WoW! You have been a busy girl Wendy Loo!
Lots of pretty new projects with your cute stamps!
Hugs,
True :)

linda said...

Beautiful cards...wow!