Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Meet Digital Delights newest addition!! PARTY PIPPIN!!
I thought he might be great for not only your New Year Celebrations but for any Happy Occassion!! He is now available in the store in both color and plain formats (both come with JPEG and PNG files)



I also want to take this time to thank you all for your fabulous support of Digital Delights and our fantastic Design Team over the past year!! I have so enjoyed seeing my designs come to life through your gorgeous creations and can't wait to see what is in store for us all in the next year!! I do have some surprises I am working on and will hopefully be able to reveal them in the not too distant future!!



Our Design Team are taking a small and well deserved vacation but we will be back with some Louby Loo creations previews for my upcoming January releases on December 29th!! Be sure to stop by and see!!

Wishing you all the Happiest of Holidays and a fantastic 2010!!

Hugs
Wendy

0 comments: