Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Butterfly Kisses


I made this using one of the new digital stamp images from Digital Delights. This little guys name is Bertie Butterfly. I used the pre-colored version and duplicated his body and attached it with foam dots.


For his antennae I used some gold florists wire and then glued his little red hearts to the top. The background circle and sentiment was made using the "Butterfly Kisses" sentiment from Digital Delights also.


I attached at both sides of Bertie some fabric flowers and found these sparkly pink lips which I added to the center


I entered it into the following challenges:

Daring cardmakers - Punch using holes
One stop Craft - Fancy edges/corners
Jacksonbelle - Bling
Humblepie - Bling
Flutterby Wednesday - Butterfly

Hope you enjoyed my card and have fun crafting!!
Hugs
Wendy

5 comments:

gina g said...

Beautiful card i love the cute image your papers and detail are excellent. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Lisa said...

Love, Love, Love your card Wendy amazing job!!! thanks for joining our Bling challenge at HP

Dianne said...

Wendy, this card is so pretty. The image is so happy. The sentiment is one of my favorites.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Wendy!

kanishk said...

Beautiful cards, and what a wonderful idea!!

Work from home India