Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lovin Rosie


I just cant get enough of these Easel cards!! They display your work so well!! For this one I used my Lovin' Ridley and Rosie Stamp set (available from Clear Dollar Stamps)


I used the "Cutie Pie Rosie Raccoon" stamp along with some of the hearts and the sentiment. Rosie was duplicated and then the second one cut out and attached with foam dots. I luv to do this as it really gives your card dimension!!


I made a small pocket on the inside to hold the matching gift tag. Thought is would be perfect for Valentines!!


©images Wendy Hall 2010 designed for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

I also entered it into the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - sketch
ABC - layering
Belli - Glitter
2 Red Bananas - Curves

Have a great evening and if you have time between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. we'd luv to see you stop by our SNR Digital Delights Digi Day

Hugs
Wendy

13 comments:

Chris said...

She is a sweetheart and the card beautiful!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Such a pretty image and the embelishments and papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Laurie tx stamper said...

Super sweet card! I just love all the adorable little details, and your red and white theme!

June Houck said...

What a clever way to add a pocket! Your easel card is so pretty; my favorite color is red and I adore polka dots :)

Terrie B x said...

Hi Wendy I love your easel card..great design..
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

you are a busy bee!! love this one too! these stamps are great! love your layout too!
Thanks for joining us on ABC challenge Samantha :0)

True :) said...

Another cutie Wendy Loo!
Hugs,
True :D

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Joan Ervin said...

What an absolutely adorable Valentine, Wendy....I LOVE your super sweet stamps and your design is fabulous!!!

Lisa Foster said...

I LOVE this Wendy! It's true..you are the easel QUEEN!!! So good at them! You know how much I love this set! :)
Can you share your template for the envie you make to go with your easel cards? Regular ones just don't work!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jenny Gropp said...

THe details on this creation are delightful!!! Thanks so much for joining in the Belli Challenge!!! Love your card!

Shantaie said...

super cute! I love all your zig zag stitching!

Thanks for joining us for pocket cards this week at cuttlebug challenge blog

kanishk said...

She is a sweetheart and the card beautiful!

Work from home India