Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day Two of Clear Dollar Stamps Previews

I have two great new sets to preview today for Clear Dollar Stamps New Releases on March 1st. I have illustrated two of these sitting kids sets and they are called Dylan and Daisy. I hope you enjoy them!!

The first card I made was with Dylan. I colored everything in with Copics and then added Dylan and his little friends with dimensionals on top of the wall.

I figured it would be cute to have his spider buddy sliding up and down the side of the card!!

Links will be live March 1st

My Second card is made with the Daisy set............
For Daisy I decided to do an Easel card and again used dimensionals for Daisy and her chums!!

I also stamped inside the card with her litle fluffy duck and added the sentiment "Best Friends"
Links will be live March 1st

Please stop by the Louby Loo Creations DT and some of the other Clear Dollar Stamps DT, they are also previewing these sets today

I have also entered these into the following challenges:
Color Throwdown (Daisy card) - Pink / Blue / Green
Crafty Creations - Cut it Out, Pop it Up
Everybody Art (Daisy card) - Easel
Cupcake Craft - Friends
Rosie and Dee - Friends

ITS ALSO FREEBIE FRIDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS, SO DONT FORGET TO POP OVER AND PICK UP YOUR DIGI!!

23 comments:

Tracy said...

Great cards, fab images. Thanks for joining Rosie-D's challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

True :) said...

Cute sets and cute cards Wendy!
Hugs,
True :D

Alex said...

Nice little kids!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Cassie said...

What darling little stamps, Wendy, you did it again ;D

Beautiful Greetings said...

Darling new stamps Wendy! I just love them both and I love that they come with their "friends" :)

Donna said...

These are such sweet cards Wendy and the images are so cute...I think Dylan is really cool...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

These are both so cute. I like the buttons on Dylan's card and the easel is super cool!

Chris said...

Adorable new images Wendy!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Love the bright colours, the embellishments and I do admire your stitching !!! Smiles from Catherine

Toucan Scraps said...

oh Wendy, they are so cute.

Thank you for visiting my blog recently

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Wendy, both of these sets are just adorable!! I love how you get so much added fun with them. Great job girl keep it up!

Karin said...

I found my way to your blog on Rosie-D's.

I love your both cards. They are so cute and the images are sooo adorable!

Karin xx

April Rose said...

Your images are adorable, and both of these cards are gorgeous! I love the colors and details! Thank you for joining us at EAC!
Hugs,
April

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh such big eyes and cute designs!

:-)

Saskia said...

Oooooh... beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Debi said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

Biscuitlid said...

Wow such a lovely creations. Love the new images, very adorable

Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

2 adorable cards!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. We hope to see you again soon!

Hugs

Rosie
x

Laurie tx stamper said...

Daisy and Dylan are so wonderfully characterized! What an adorable pair and their little accessories are just the cutest too!

Mervi said...

Hi Wendy! It's so nice you joined us at Rosie D's with your super cute cards. The new images are so fab, thanks;-))Mervi

Rose said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Leann said...

These are beautiful!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Nishant said...

Cute sets and cute cards Wendy
work at home in india