Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Praying girl from Clear Dollar Stamps and some challenges!

Thought I'd share with you today a card I made using the Praying Children clear stamp set I illustrated this month for Clear Dollar Stamps. Last week I used the boy and wanted to make a girl one too.

I first stamped the window and then made a mask and stamped the bed on top. The girl was stamped separately and then placed on theside with some foam dots. I also duplicated the pillow and used the dots again to give it dimension.

I added the sentiment at the bottom and finished off with my stickles!!


©designed by Wendy Hall for Clear Dollar Stamps, LLC

I have also entered it into the following challenges:

OOh La La Creations - interpretation of Love
Charisma Cards - I love you theme

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Wendy


6 comments:

Chris said...

Very sweet!

Anne said...

What a beautiful card Wendy, love your interpretation of the theme. Glad you could join us at OLL. Hugs x

JanJay said...

Aww really sweet card

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan xx

Dianne said...

Hi Wendy, This stamp set is soooo sweet! Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is perfect as always.

Wendi said...

This is so pretty I love your colouring and the stitching is fab
gorgeous papers too
Thank you so much for joining us at Ooh La la this week hope we see you again
Wendi

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Card Wendy. I love the colors you colored with!