Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scrappy Sunday at Papercraft Planet

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!
I am super excited to let you know that I am hosting this weeks Scrappy Sunday over at Papercraft Planet!! Digital Delights are also offering a $20 gift cert as a prize!!

I made up a new sketch and here is the example I made with it..........

I hope you like it!!
Below are some of the Digital Stamps I used (along with some new digi's just added to the store!!)


















Have a fabby valentines!!
Hugs
Wendy

3 comments:

Chris said...

Too cute!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow each of these images are sooooo adorable!

Lisa Foster said...

OMG Wend..what an awesome page!!! I love it!!! You have to stop it with all of these cute images...I can't keep up and I want them ALL!!! Elvin and his background are so FUN!!! :) Happy Valentine's Day, My Friend!
Hugs,
Lisa