Followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps April Previews Day One

Its Clear Dollar Stamps preview time and today we're taking a roll back in time to the Fabulous 50's!!
My latest illustration set for Clear Dollar Stamps is
We also have some fun news about these sets!! There are now some coordinating Digital Stamps to go perefectly with these sets. These will be available in our Digital Delights store on the 1st April.

Here is a card I made with the set.................




Click here to buy Digital Stamp Accessories  from Digital Delights


Checkerboard Sentiment Digital Stamp
Drive In Theater Digital Stamp
Hamburger Digital Stamp
Hot Dog Digital Stamp
Pop Corn Digital Stamp
Retro sentiment box Digital Stamp
Route 66 Digital Stamp


50s sentiment

The second set I am previewing today is Heartfelt sentiments and I created this little box with it
Again links will be live April 1st

I hope you enjoyed them and as always we love to receive your comments and thoughts!!


Happy crafting
Hugs
Wendy

14 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Wendy, what a fun new set you have here! Wow, I can't believe all of those coordinating digis to go along with it too. So many options ;D

Kay's Creative Corner said...

SO pretty Wendy! Love how you add the digi to that 50th Drive In set!

Chris said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

She looks awesome, very cool scene!

True :) said...

Cute set Wendy! Makes me want to go "cruzin"!
Hugs,
True :D

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a great card Wendy to go with a great set!! Love the 50s theme!! And what a sweet box, so beautiful!

Linda

Katie Renz said...

Awesome stamp set Wendy... those add on digis are so cute too. Great box too... love boxes :)

Tricia said...

What wonderful sneaks, Wendy! I love your easel card! I am easel card challenged. :-( TFS!!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Wendy girl! Wow, I am totally in love with this 50's set. This is just too cute! I knew as soon as I saw it I had to have it! Way adorable. Love all the details like the poodle on the skirt. Great job girl! I love also that you added digis to be added to the set. How fun! Great job girl!!!

Rachel said...

Wendy, love those beautiful colors you used on your card. and that box is totally gorgeous!
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa Lara said...

Your 50's card is over the top in detail and color Wendy. Love it. What a great box using the Heartfelt Sentiments set. Love the digital accessories to go with the 50;s stamp set.

Gloria said...

AWESOME! So many great details!

Tori Wild said...

Your 50's set is just adorable-- I love the card you made and your box with the heartfelt set is super elegant!! Great peeks!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So adorable!! Awesome creations!