Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A gorgeous Blog award

I received thi beautiful blog award from Donna over at Indiana Inking!! Thanks so much Donna, I am very grateful and humbled that you thought of me!!

Here are the rules for the award!
Pass it on to 6 bloggers

Put a link to your nominees within your post

Let your nominees know that you are passing this award along to them by leaving by leaving a comment on their blog

Link to the blog of the person who nominated you for this award

So I have to choose six people to pass the award forward. And you know it's such a difficult decision because I've met some wonderful people and amazing artists since I started stamping. So here are my picks:
 
Cindy Royal - You are a true friend and I thank you for always being there for me
 
Lisa Foster - You are a gem and am so glad to have found you through our craft!
 
Claudia Rosa - Your blog always gives me the greatest pleasure and you work is so inspiring

Dawny - You are always like a breath of fresh air and a joy to work with

Jay Jay - Simply divine work that makes me ooooooh and aaaaaaah all the time!!

Domi - Every creation is a singular work of art!! I luuuuuuuuv each and everyone of them!

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Aww...Thank you Wendy! You are a Gem too and I luv ya!
Hugs,
Lisa

Chris said...

Congrats!

Mephisto said...

Thanks very much hun :-)

Hugs
Domi