Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meet Timmy the Tiger

A friend of mine said that she would like some tiger cards and here is what I came up with, Timmy the Tiger Digital Stamp!!
I used the colored Timmy to make this card and decided to go for the bright greens and oranges to coordinate with him. I also found some great felt ribbon with flowers which I used on the background.



I also entered it into the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant - Add green
Inky Impressions - Add green
Crazy Challenge - Anything
Paper Play - Just Because

Hope your having a great Sunday, I am off to do some yardwork (Sigh!!)
Hugs
Wendy

11 comments:

Chris said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Deirdre said...

I bet your friend will be absolutely thrilled with her card. Fab.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge. ♥

Elaine Stark said...

A cute & cheery card. Elaine

Lisa said...

adorable card Wendy, I love it, thanks for joining us at SSDS

Nana said...

Wow, i think I could look at that card for ages. Is absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining us at Crazy challenge

Toucan Scraps said...

that card is super!

thank you for visitng my blog recently

Nishant said...

A cute & cheery card.
work at home in india

Crystal said...

AWWW so very cute, LOVE that image...how sweet!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

Julie M said...

Great card, Wendy - love the bright oranges and greens.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Donna said...

Such a fun card Wendy and Timmy the Tiger is so cool! Thank you so much for sponsoring us at Cupcake this week...we are so pleased to have you sponsoring us again :) Donna x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Wendy!! Love your tiger!! Great coloring and details!! So cheery and beautiful!! Awesome take on the green challenge at Inky!!Thanks for joining us!!