Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

August preview for Clear Dollar Stamps

Its almost August and that means that its preview time for our August Clear Dollar Stamps release!! It is with sadness however that after a lot of consideration that I have decided to step down as Illustrator at Clear Dollar Stamps. Time has become very short in trying to achieve everything that I am doing and have had to make the decision

to free up some time!! Of course this may be the last set I am illustrating for CDS but that does not mean that the existing sets will not be available. I hope you will continue to support Clear Dollar Stamps and I thank Lori and the DT for giving me the wonderful opportunity to have worked with them over the past several months!!



So onto our preview…….


My August set of Acrylic Stamps which I illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps is


PRAIRIE KIDS


it is available to buy August 1st


Prairie set Rev5


Digital Delights also have great coordinating Digital Stamps to go perfectly with this set


Prairie Digital Set


Click here to buy Log Cabin or Sunflower Background


Wendy2


Here is the card I made using both sets and have also entered it into the following challenges


Mami Doodles – Anything Goes


Cowgirl Sunday – Anything Goes


Charizma Cards – Something with a tail


Paperplay – Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs

10 comments:

Claire said...

What a beauty! Love the bright sunny colours
Thanks for joining us at CSSC, hope to see you again next week
Claire xx

Katie Renz said...

Wow what a scene! That look is fabulous and the hardest for me to do.

Poppet said...

Great card Wendy, love the stitching and the images are fantastic, great scene. I can never get mine in proportion. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC and we hope to see you again next week. :-) xx

Faye said...

This is an adorable card, love the rustic feel and scrummy colours! Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

cgl1539 said...

You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing your creation at CSSC!

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy. Such a lovely image too, the whole set is beautiful.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Wendy, love the colours and fabulous scene.
Hugs Emma x

Rachel said...

Beautiful card Wendy! I just love this set!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Paul said...

So much to look at in that image. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

rosalien said...

Beautiful Wendy, i love the scene you made with her. :)) Great job.

Hugs, Rosalien