Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

A special birthday card

OKAY you may be wondering why there has been no posts for a couple of days? Well I took a few days off to celebrate our daughters birthday which is today!! We all took a trip to San Antonio and went to the riverwalk and the amusments park yesterday. Had a great time but it was a touch hot!!

Anyway thought I would let you see the card I made for her......


I made an easel card and used Fairy Digital Stamp and then our Happy Birthday sentiment.

I entered it into the following challenge

Ooh la la Creations - Birthday


Hugs
Photobucket

4 comments:

Edith said...

How beautiful Wendy! Image is so cute and you used a great mix of colors. Happy Birthday to you too. It is the day when you became a mother:)
Hugs, Edith

Lisa Foster said...

This is so sweet Wendy!! I know Vicky loved it! Glad you guys had fun! :)
Hugs,
L

Wendi said...

What a gorgeous card I love the colours and all the embellishments
Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Emma said...

So adorable and sweet.
Hugs Emma x