Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Haunted Hallowen

Wanted to make a layout for Halloween and decided a Haunted House combined trick/treat kids scene would work.
 

Well I have to say I had a blast making these. I used some of the Halloween characters I illustrated for Digital Delights and then paper pieced them



Have also entered it into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine
Scrap and Stamp - Scrap something you love (Halloween)
Papercutz - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts


Photobucket

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Wendy
Wow this is fabulous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)
(ps,there is something on my blog for you to pick up)

kaylou said...

He he he... Wendy these are so gorgeous I love them all....
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Marlene said...

Lady, you are CRAFTASTIC!!! These are great!!!

critterbugg365 said...

This is so cute I love it!

The Wired Angel said...

Great layouts for the Sparkle and Shine challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Peggy x

Chris said...

Boo-tiful!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wendy what a perfect Halloween layout. Your coloring and dp choice are simply perfect! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Denise
CCC DT

Janie Printz said...

Wow, those are wonderful layouts !!! Love all your boo-tiful little images ...Are they all digis ? I haven't mastered them yet but am still trying ...
Hugs, Janie

Emma said...

So fabulous Wendy...
Hugs Emma x