Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A fab award

I was very touched to recive this fabulous award from Mary. Thank you sooooooo much:)
 
Onto the requirements of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Forward it to 8 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 things about me
I am Scottish born and bred but have lived in USA for the past 10 years
I love chocolate but wish it was calorie free:)
I have a passion for all animals, especially my 20+ raccoons I feed nightly
Christmas is my favorite holiday
I adore illustrating and crafting
My husband and daughter are the most precious things in my life (I love you both)
My Mom is my best friend
I love to drive a manual car rather than automatic

8 recently discovered blogs that I think are terrific!!
Kym
Carol
Annika
Jan
Fiona
Claire
Jill
Maddy

Photobucket

1 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks so much for this lovely award. I'll be posting and passing it on tomorrow. "Hugs" Carol
ps. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog too. Have a very Merry Christmas!