Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Something New

Hi all, Gosh it has been so long since I posted and even longer since I posted something I had made. I think I was starting to get withdrawals from crafting:)
So here is my first card of this year.
I used this adorable girl and decoupaged her so there are a LOT of layers


I also handmade this box using some of the same embellishments as the box.

I hope you like it!!
Gotta run, the crafting bug is back, got to get it down while my mojo is on a roll:)

Hugs
Photobucket

6 comments:

Aussie Loz said...

wow, these are just stunning! I love your 3d card and that little box to match is gorgeous! ♥

Marlene said...

Wow...I'll say your mojo is on a roll!! Woohoo!! This is GORGEOUS!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Wendy these are both stunning,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! Wendy This is GORGEOUS!!!! I'll start the bid at $300 :)
Love it!!!
Hugs,
L

oheidia said...

Wow, this was really a cute card and the box is also cute. Very nice colours!

I have tried to contact you but i get m e-mails in return with message "delivery has timed out and failed". Therfor i contact you here!

Jenny won the christmas challenge at messy mini mission and we have several times tried to get in touch with you. Jenny has fallen in love in your digital stamps and she really would love to have these stamps from you:

We have also tried to contakt you on the digital delights but that also failed. Hope we can reach you this time!
Jenny wants these digital stamps:

Party pippin
Birthday pippin
Polly Pippin in Love
Merille Santas Helper
Valentine Bonnie
Bride and Groom


From her mother "Heidi Rahm"
heidi.rahm@getmail.no

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Your card and box are just breathtaking love them!