Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Vicky!

It has been quite a few months since I posted but today is a special day for me!
 
I have something very special to my heart today! It is our daughter "Vicky's birthday". To celebrate we have a new girl in the store in her honor!! Welcome to "Shop and Talk Vicky and her Boutique"!
 
Happy birthday Vicky, you mean the world to us! 
 

Shop and Talk Vicky

Shop and Talk Vicky (colored)

Vickys Boutique

Vickys Boutique (colored)





 Born to Shop Sentiment
Click here to buy Vicky's set!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday to Vicky! Such an adorable card...love the bright pinks!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Wend!
Love this super cute card! I know Vicky must have LOVED it too! Great job on the illustrations...they are "Very Vicky"!

Vicky~ Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Love,
Lisa