Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aloha

Aloha,
It has been quite some time since I had the pleasure of creating!!
This one is for a special friend for a special surprise!
 
The pic doesn't clearly show but Action wobbles are used on Ukele Lani's head and also on the body of Hula Halina! They really look awesome dancing away!
 
Stamps used from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
 
 Hula Halina (colored)
 Ukulele Lani (colored)
Luau Accessories set (colored)
 
I have also entered it into the following challenges
 
Bunny Zoes - Celebration
Freshly Brewed - Anything Goes (5 entries only)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes (3 entries)
Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Lexi's - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Action Wobbles - Anything Goes
Photobucket

11 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

Brilliant Wendy what a fab way to use the wobbles! x

Susan Flynn said...

Hi Wendy, just popped back to say thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

Lori said...

Wow Wendy, this is ADORABLE! love the images and the bright bold colors. Thanks for playing along in our Birthday celebration challenge!
Lori
Bugaboo DT

FAT FLYER said...

OMG! I LOVE it!!! Hawaii here we come!!!

FAT FLYER said...

And she looks JUST like me!! LOL. OK - A little thinner!! Hey! I'm a card figure now!!

julie_woolston said...

What a gorgeous bright cheerful card, thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Stephanie said...

Wendy, this is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along during our Birthday celebration at Catch The Bug.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Wend...this is adorable!!! I Love it!
You're sending it to me and the surprise is that you're taking me to Hawaii, right? ;)
Hugs Chum,
Lisa

Tammy Miller said...

What a Great Project! I just love it thanks so much for joining our Birthday Theme and for helping us celebrate our 3rd birthday!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the bright colours & the summery feel :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Gary Rose said...

Very nice card. I love the stitching and the stamping. The card is so colorful and fun.