It's Thursday and a brand NEW RELEASE
I created a shadow box template to use with our new release
Template can be found here
Shadow box template
Comes with the following formats:
ai, eps, pdf,svg, mtc
Don't have a cutting machine?? No problem, it also comes with a PDF file which you can print and cut by hand
NOTE: PICTURES DEPICTS FINISHED CARDS WITH ADDED EMBELLISHMENTS (DOWNLOAD FILE IS FOR BOX CUT-OUT ONLY) DOES NOT INCLUDE THE STAMPS SHOWN
Now onto how to put it together
1. Print and cut all four pieces from the template
2. Make score lines using the pdf template as a guide
3. Add your stamps / designs to box insert
4. Attach sides of insert to box front
5. Make sure to align insert with lines at top of box front as shown
6. This is what you front now looks like
7. Attach box back
8. Secure sides
9. Secure flap
10. Attached decorative mat around opening and embellish with stamps of your choice.
If you want to make it hanging like the version here, simply make two holes in the top of the box and thread the ribbon through securing with a knot.
I hope you enjoyed this and will try it out for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by